Rosters Coordinator (Kairuruku Rārangi)
Whiria te tangata
Weave the people together
Offering Residential, Respite and Community Support mental health services for Youth through to Older Persons for 500+ Tangata Whaiora/consumers each week, Stepping Stone Trust is invested in its people. We are looking for a "Star" Rosters Coordinator to join our P&C whanau: you will play an important part in making sure the right people are where they need to be within these services at the right times, in order to best support our Tangata Whaiora.
We want you to:
- Support our frontline mental health teams who deliver services on behalf of SST
- Undertake roster management, identify gaps and work with others to ensure rosters are maintained across the services
- Communicate/publish rosters on a regular basis
- Administer urgent roster changes in partnership with Service Managers (management-led)
- Track roster change costs (casual/agency)
You will need to have:
- Experience in coordinating people, using logical and structured thinking
- A detail orientated mind
- Broad experience in the Microsoft Office suites, databases and the Internet
- A warm personality to engage in person and via the phone
- An appropriate level of assertiveness (balancing empathy with firmness)
- Well-honed customer service skills.
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary
- Paid birthday leave (after 6 months employment)
- A friendly, tight-knit and supportive team.
The salary range for this role is $55-60k.
It is vital that you are able to align to the vision, mission and core values of Stepping Stone Trust, as outlined on our website - www.stepstone.org.nz
Enquiries to 03 338 6390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.